If your wedding party is less than 10 people, William Gaskell’s book-lined study makes for a cosy and elegant room for your ceremony.
This intimate space provides an warm and opulent setting for your wedding with book-lined walls, fireplace, Victorian decoration and furniture.
Guests can wait in the welcoming entrance hall and morning room before the ceremony or take a walk through the surrounding gardens. The dramatic entrance and sweeping staircase are ideal spots for photography on your special day.
Following your ceremony we can offer a choice of rooms for a drinks reception* and the servants hall is available for afternoon tea or your wedding breakfast. Mismatched vintage china cups, saucers, plates and cake stands are available to use.
- Prices start from £500 for two hours exclusive use of the house on a Friday or Saturday.
- Other days are available although exclusivity may be restricted to certain times as the house may also be open to the public.
- The house has its own bar serving a selection of wines, craft beers and hot & cold drinks. (A minimum spend of £100 is requested to run this after the service)
- Just one mile from Manchester city centre (5 minute walk from Oxford Road).
- Up to 3 hours free on-street parking on week days and free at weekends.
If you would like to view the house for your wedding or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 273 2215
* In order to protect the house furnishings only Champagne, Prosecco and white wine may be served and consumed in the period rooms.