Due to COVID-19 restrictions the House is temporarily closed and therefore, we are unable to hold weddings during this time. We are however, still available to discuss wedding options for future dates, so please do get in touch for further information.
If your wedding party is less than 10 people, William Gaskell’s book-lined Study makes for a cosy and elegant room for your ceremony.
This intimate space provides an warm and opulent setting for your wedding with book-lined walls, fireplace, Victorian decoration and furniture.
Guests can wait in the welcoming Entrance Hall before the ceremony or take a walk through the surrounding gardens. The dramatic entrance and sweeping staircase are ideal spots for photography on your special day.
Following your ceremony we can offer a choice of rooms for a drinks reception* and the Servants Hall is available for afternoon tea or your wedding breakfast. Mismatched vintage china cups, saucers, plates and cake stands are available to use.
- Available for exclusive use for up to 35 people in your wedding party.
- Bottle bar available, serving a selection of wines, craft beers, hot & cold drinks for your drinks reception. (A minimum spend of £100 is required for the bar)
- Beautifully restored garden is an ideal backdrop for your wedding photographs.
- Just one mile from Manchester City Centre (5 minute walk from Oxford Road).
- Up to 3 hours free on-street parking on week days and free at weekends.
If you would like to view the house for your wedding or would like more information please contact our wedding coordinator directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 273 2215
* In order to protect the house furnishings, only Champagne, Prosecco and white wine may be served and consumed in the period rooms.