In light of Covid-19, we have unfortunately had to make the decision to temporarily close the study for wedding ceremonies however the Drawing room is till available to book.
If your wedding party is less than 10 people, William Gaskell’s book-lined study makes for a cosy and elegant room for your ceremony.
This intimate space provides an warm and opulent setting for your wedding with book-lined walls, fireplace, Victorian decoration and furniture.
Guests can wait in the welcoming entrance hall and morning room before the ceremony or take a walk through the surrounding gardens. The dramatic entrance and sweeping staircase are ideal spots for photography on your special day.
Following your ceremony we can offer a choice of rooms for a drinks reception* and the servants hall is available for afternoon tea or your wedding breakfast. Mismatched vintage china cups, saucers, plates and cake stands are available to use.
- Prices start from £500 for two hours exclusive use of the house on a Friday or Saturday.
- Other days are available although exclusivity may be restricted to certain times as the house may also be open to the public.
- The house has its own bar serving a selection of wines, craft beers and hot & cold drinks. (A minimum spend of £100 is requested to run this after the service)
- Just one mile from Manchester city centre (5 minute walk from Oxford Road).
- Up to 3 hours free on-street parking on week days and free at weekends.
If you would like to view the house for your wedding or would like more information please contact email@example.com or call 0161 273 2215
* In order to protect the house furnishings only Champagne, Prosecco and white wine may be served and consumed in the period rooms.