The Nightingale Room is situated within the Coach House at Elizabeth Gaskell’s House, and is available for a large range of functions – e.g. board meetings, away-days, training sessions and presentations. The room is available to hire alongside the Darwin Room, Bronte Room, and the Servants’ Hall.
- Located on the first floor of the Coach House building
- Accessed by steps
- Disabled parking onsite
- Hearing loops are available in the Darwin Room, Bronte Room, and Nightingale Room
- Large screen with wired laptop connectivity
- WiFi access
- Use of standard size flip chart
- 35, Theatre Style
- 26, Board Room/Cabaret Style
- £75 + VAT (up to 3.5 hours)
- £140 + VAT (up to 7.5 hours)
*Additional charges apply to weekend bookings*
- £30 per room + VAT for unlimited tea, coffee and water throughout the duration of your meeting or event.
- We can also provide a buffet lunch on request
360° Room Overview
Get in Touch
If you would like find out more about our room hire options please contact 0161 273 2215 or fill out the form below.