- Group bookings must be made by contacting Elizabeth Gaskell’s House (EGH) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 273 2215
- Group bookings are charged at rates depending on the group size and requirements. Please contact our team to confirm current rates.
- Group bookings are assigned a date and time of visit and will be confirmed via email.
- Any group bookings must be confirmed 28 days prior to the date of your visit and a deposit of 50% of the total charge should be made by debit/credit card or bank transfer. It is the responsibility of the group organiser to do this. This ensures we have enough time to coordinate staff and volunteers who will deliver your tour.
- Final group numbers and dietary requirements must be given no later than 48 hours before a visit. EGH cannot guarantee that any requests given within 48 hours of a visit will be fulfilled.
- Final balance of payment must be made before or on the day of the visit – either by cash, debit/credit card or bank transfer.
Cancellations of Group Bookings
- No refunds of deposits will be given in respect of any group cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date and time for which your booking is made.
- You will receive a full refund of your deposit if your group booking is cancelled in writing by email at least 48 hours prior to your date of visit.
- Any increase or decrease in numbers must be made at least 48 hours before your tour.
- EGH will not refund any amounts if the number of individuals within your group decreases on the day of your visit.
Refunds and Exchanges for Group Bookings
- In extreme circumstances, EGH reserves the right to cancel or reschedule group tour dates and will give at least 48 hours’ notice if we have to do this.
- Groups may reschedule tours as long as it is done at least 48 hours before their scheduled tour. Any deposit paid will be transferred to the new date.
- If you wish to cancel your tour and claim a refund, please apply in writing to email@example.com – providing full details.
- Personal arrangements (including arrangements made through or by any third-party company) including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the visit to EGH are at your own risk.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than that caused as a result of our negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
- EGH cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, we do not seek to exclude or limit liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully limited or excluded.